Reducing the volume of waste, compactors compress waste so that more of it can be stored in the same space and optimising the pay load.
The compactor and optional bin.
- Less space is required to store waste in a compactor compared to the same volume in dustbins
- Reduces pilferage and prevents unauthorized access to your waste
- Fewer trips to the landfills, reducing transportation costs
- Easy to increase capacity by going to a dual bin system
- Can handle changes in the day to day waste volumes
- Reduces the number on dustbins needed on site
- Discourages scavengers
- 11m3 compactor holds about 230 bins
- 15m3 compactor holds about 310 bins